So the new year is upon us and it’s that time for…what? You got it! Resolutions! Yeah! Now some people don’t believe in resolutions because they believe a person should have already been doing those “things” the entire time. Things like, eating healthy, keeping weight in check, etc. I actually have to agree with that BUT…we all have to start somewhere and what better time to start than at the beginning of something…the beginning of a new year!
Anyways, I thought I would share with you my resolutions and I hope that you all would share yours with me. Here they are in no particular order:
- start back up again Registered Foodie (business)
- I’m in the process of rethinking my entire business model
- posts blogs more consistently (at least 2 times per week)
- I’m thinking a Wednesday and Sunday schedule right now
- make a personal journal entry daily
- make more YouTube videos
- of course…the obligatory “exercise and eat healthy” more often than not
(Midori for journaling, Nikon D750 for YouTube, my old Registered Foodie business card)
I’m truly more motivated than ever to set in to motion each one of these resolutions.
I think no matter what our resolutions are for 2017, the fact that we are trying to better ourselves is what’s most important. What’s even more important is that we continue to do so and along the way we help make the people around us want too also.