Just calling this a “mini” review because it’s a video of my sister showing the contents of her Blue Apron box and then cooking one of the recipes (it came with 3). She goes over it a little and how it works. There’s a lot more to it than just a box of ingredients as you’ll see in the video.
If you’re able to get Blue Apron subscription or any service like it, here are a couple of pros that I learned from watching my sister cook and talking to her about why she likes it:
- It’s new recipes every time!
- From these recipes she was able to make them again or take what she liked and incorporate it into her own recipes or make new ones.
- It taught her what more appropriate portion sizes looked like.
- She tried new foods that she probably would not have tried.
- Along with the portion sizes it opened her eyes to what “enough” food looks like. She’s always ending up with leftovers.
Enjoy and thanks for watching!